Friday, July 20, 2007

In Croatia

Last few days in Bern were hectic to say the least, returning the last report to the university, visitzing Gurte, swimming in Aare and having a barbeque on Friday and going to Zermatt (we were too late to snowboard, it was unfortunately only in the morning) to hike around Matterhorn and having a long night (ending in Dead End, a place worth its name) on Saturday.

Then it was time to go to Ljubljana via Lugano and Zurich. In the train I got the first rtemainder that I´m leaving the good old Switzerland and going to te wild east. I had a reserved place in the train, but that car was not working (no battery, no lights, no air conditioning and it was over 40 degrees hot inside) so it was left to Zurich and I had to get a place in another, totally full, car. Well, nice way to spend some 10 hours..

After a couple of days in Slovenia I am now in Croatian coast, enjoying the temperatures of almost 40 degrees...warm ;) Travelling with two friends from high school, so having good company as well.

I will write more later, see you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Thanks for writing in english, it is so nice to enter and actually being able to understand where are you up to.

Jajaja!! Seems you are having fun which is really great to hear. Enjoy ur time in Croatia, gotta tell us more about it and dont forget to take funny pics with you on them :)

Love,

Daye