I'm writing the last report to University, due tomorrow, my snowboard is leaning against the wall again because it is going to be used on Saturday (it was put away already three months ago) and next to it is my empty backpack, which should be filled up before Sunday for a two-week trip to a former war-area...and in the middle of all this I'm trying to tell myself that it really IS 12th of July and not February or smtgh...
Already earlier today me and Elin were given funny looks in sports stores when we were both trying to find bags for snowboard/skis, surprisingly in most of the places we were told to come back in the winter :P Finally we found bags for ourselves, so we can leave Bern before the next winter. Why are not more people flying with ski equipment in July? I just wonder what they're going to say to me at the airport, if I ever make it there...
Yesterday we made an evening trip to Thun, small town but definitely worth a visit. Even if it was raining for half of the time we were there...
Some poor guy was left alone in the rain, so Elin and Jussi kept company to him.
I got a train ticket from Lugano to Ljubljana for Sunday-to-Monday night, so I should head to Lugano on that morning. Then I'll be the next two weeks somewhere along the Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Serbia-Hungary-Slovakia -route, or at least close to that area. I wanted to make some top-lists of Switzerland, but they have to wait until I've been to Lugano (and snowboarding in Saas Fee or Zermatt on Saturday), because Lugano is still a favourite to end up in the Top-5 cities of Switzerland -list...just have to see it myself first!
No comments:
Post a Comment